Friday 13 January 2012

Discover Flintshire

Yesterday evening I attended a lovely get-together at Discover Flintshire Visitor Centre in my home town of Mold, North Wales. The Visitor Centre has recently re-opened after a refurbishment, and it looks fantastic. As well as being an information centre they stock products from local designers and my notecards just happen to be stocked there!
The light, bright display units really show everything off to their full loveliness
I was lucky enough to meet fellow Folksy sellers Jen and Steve from Loglike whose products looked fantastic as you can see below.
My notecards sit proudly alongside greetings cards from many talented designers including another Folksy seller, Ello Design, and local letterpress printers, Blush Publishing. I'm so glad I met the ladies from Blush as I'm seriously considering having some of my wedding stationery available as letterpress!
Some of my favourite pieces on display are these white homeware ceramics by Jenny Murray.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting these Nicky! The centre looks great, shame i'm not up North to see it, bet it looks better in real life :)

    Leanne x x

    ReplyDelete