Friday 6 January 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy new year everyone. I'm a bit late I know but it takes me so long to get back to normal after the Christmas holidays; getting back into the daily routine of getting the children to school, work, taking the decs down, getting the house back to some kind of normality (although there is still a pile of toys sitting behind me that need homes - I just won't turn around). Although I've had no choice but to get straight back to it with a few custom orders to complete which I'll share in the next few weeks along with some of the work I did last year that I've been so bad at posting here.

We were lucky enough to spend our new year break with friends in beautiful Aberdaron on the Llyn Peninsula, North Wales. I've just been sorting through the photos and thought I'd share some so you can see how gorgeous it is there even in the bleak winter months.

No comments:

Post a Comment