Friday 20 September 2013

Welsh greetings cards

Although I've lived my whole life in Wales I'm ashamed to say I speak little Welsh! I do have some favourite Welsh words though and have wanted to design some contemporary Welsh cards for a while. I'm pleased to say I have recently launched a collection of six greetings cards with some lovely Welsh words and general greetings to cover lots of occasions. I'm currently looking for stockists, so if you know any lovely little shops and galleries in Wales where you think my cards would be a good fit please let me know so I can get in touch with them.

I'm made up that North Wales Tourism have already agreed to stock them in some of their Tourist Information Centres/gift shops.

Each card features a gooseberrymoon pattern that continues onto the backs of the card. They measure 148mm square and are professionally printed onto 325gsm uncoated board. Click here for more images and details.


 Cwtch/cuddle

 Cariad/love

Diolch/thank you 

Llongyfarchiadau/congratulations 

Penblwydd Hapus/ happy birthday

Sws/kiss

1 comment: